Falling Walls Lab
KU Leuven is looking for candidates who
- present their research project, business plan, entrepreneurial or social initiative that is relevant to the world of today – in 3 minutes!
- convince a top-class jury from academia and business
Who can apply?
- We are looking for outstanding talents and innovative thinkers from all disciplines
- Bachelor and Master students, PhD candidates, postdocs and junior professors from Association KU Leuven are invited to apply
- Candidates should be available on presentation training days: 8, 10 and 13 March 2017
What's in it for you?
A distinguished jury selects the winner who
qualifies directly for the Lab Finale in Berlin on 8 November 2017 (travel costs and accommodation are covered) as one of 100 international and interdisciplinary participants. The three winners of the finale in Berlin will receive a cash prize and will get the opportunity to give their talk on the grand stage of the Falling Walls Conference on 9 november 2017 in front of 600 guests - among them institution leaders and decision makers and a worldwide audience via livestream.
- is awarded a ticket for the international Falling Walls Conference on 9 November 2017 where some of the world’s most prominent scientists from around the world present their current breakthrough research in 15 minutes each.
SHARE YOUR INNOVATIVE IDEA AND GO TO THE FINALE IN BERLIN
1 March 2017
The Falling Walls Lab takes place on
15 March 2017 at Het Depot Martelarenplein 12 3000 Leuven.
Start: 7 pm.
E-mail your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
TWEET ABOUT THE LAB: #FallingWalls17
With the support of