Sports & Culture
UUR KULtUUR presents culture in all its facets. Enjoy performances by hotshots and become acquainted with lesser-known programmes. Performance, jazz, pop, classical music, dance, theatre, exhibitions – they all have one thing in common: originality. Attendance is free with a K.U.Leuven Culture Card,others pay a fee. UUR KULtUUR is completely free for students with a culture card, but sometimes the space is limited so make sure to be on time.
Do you enjoy playing music in a pleasant atmosphere? If so, the university ensembles may be the perfect place for you!
Can't get enough? Browse through the culture guide (pdf) to see a full listing of clubs and events!
Everybody who practises sports at the University Sports Centre or who uses the sports facilities must be in possession of a personalized sports card.
With the sports card, you can ...
- Use the gymnasiums, changing rooms, lockers, showers, etc., all free of charge;
- Participate (for free) in introductory sessions and practices for practically any sport we offer;
- Hire sports equipment (for free) from the doorkeeper and at the sports secretariat;
- Use the swimming pool (for free) on the days and times when there is 'free swimming';
- Have insurance coverage (for free) while you train at the University Sports Centre.
To use the facilities of the fitness centre Univ-Fit, you need an extra Fitness card!