Study Advice Service: Leuven
The Study Advice Service provides advice and support for both national and international students on study-related matters. You are welcome throughout your student career: before you enter the university, while you are studying at KU Leuven and after you have graduated.
- need some information about the different study programmes or the academic system at KU Leuven
- want to improve your academic skills (schematizing academic texts; time-management, exam preparation…) or are struggling with study-related matters that are not course-specific.
In order to give you immediate advice, we have created a digital brochure offering all sorts of information about study and course-related questions.
- Workshop: How to pass your summer (exams)
- Time management for student
- Consult a study advisor in Agora: How to prepare for exams??
What is it? You are offered the opportunity to consult an advisor for your study approach related questions. Three different evening sessions are planned and organized by the Study advisory service. Click here.