KU Leuven Job Fair
The KU Leuven Job Fair, March 8, 01:30 till 07:00 p.m. (13h30 - 19h00)
What’s in for you?
- you have the opportunity to meet about 80 companies and organisations in an informal way. Click here for the list of participating companies
- experienced HR-managers inform you about employment possibilities, careers and selections procedures in their company
- you receive personal tips & tricks to improve your CV
- you learn more about employment in Europe at the booth of EURES (EURopean Employment Services)
! You want to share your CV with the participating companies? This is possible! Upload your CV on LoopbaanLift.be
This is an overview of initiatives in English
|Information session Pursuing a PhD and academic career
Prof. Dr. John Creemers will be available for additional questions after the presentation.
You will find him on the ‘Doctoral School’ booth
|15h30 - 16h20||Aula (GBDN 01.01)|
Advice on how to improve your CV
Advice on your pitching skills by online VDAB coaches
13h30 - 19h00
13h30 - 19h00
CV screening booths
When? Tuesday, March 8, 2016 from 01:30 till 07:00 p.m.
Where? Sports hall De Nayer, SPORTKOT, Faculty of Kinesiology and Rehabilitation Sciences
Tervuursevest 101, Heverlee (Leuven)
- Looking for information about working in Belgium? Take a look at the Federal Belgian Government
- More information about working in Europe is available on the site of VDAB EURES project