Welcome at KU Leuven - Campus Leuven
Before and upon arrival
- Accommodation: don't forget to reserve your guesthousing beforehand
- Use the Travel PODCAST upon arrival: finding your way from Brussels National Airport and Brussels South-Charleroi Airport; formalities upon arrival in Leuven: download or print!
For researchers and staff members
- HR Department
- Infosession for new foreign doctoral students and staff
- International Contact Club (ICC)
- PhD Society
- KU Leuven Agenda
- Brochure Travelling to KU Leuven (pdf)
- Guide Living in Leuven (pdf)
- The Voice: International Student Magazine
- International Calendar: activities by student associations
Facebook pages and groups
- KU Leuven organises Orientation Days for newly arrived international students at the start of each semester. It helps you getting settled in the city of Leuven and at the university.
- Guided Tours for newcomers: discover Leuven with a professional guide and a local student (click here to register)
- Ask for a local buddy who can help you out upon arrival and during your stay.
- About Belgium: lecture series about different aspects of Belgium
- About Belgian food: workshops
- About cycling: bicycle trips and repair workshops
Intercultural Meeting Centre
- In the Intercultural Meeting Centre Pangaea international and Belgian students can get together in an informal setting. If you become a member, you get free coffee and tea in the bar all year round.