Personal Fellowships for PhD Researchers
Final-year master students and PhD students
- who will be applying for an FWO PhD fellowship,
- who want to learn more about other fellowships to conduct PhD research at the KU Leuven,
- who want to learn more about mobility fellowships to conduct part of the PhD research abroad.
The information session consists of three parts:
- FWO PhD fellowships: eligibility criteria, selection criteria and how to apply
by Hans Willems, director Support for Researchers, FWO
- Concise overview of other fellowships to conduct PhD research at the KU Leuven, and mobility fellowships to conduct part of the PhD research abroad
by the Research Coordination Office and the International Office
- Q&A session during which experts from DOC, IO and FWO will be available to answer your questions.
Friday 16 December 2016, 17:00 – 18:45
Registration is free of charge but mandatory: registration form
Parthenonzaal (MSI 1 03.18) Faculty of Arts, Erasmusplein 2, 3000 Leuven.
KU Leuven YouReCa, Research Coordination Office (DOC) and International Office (IO)
Research Foundation Flanders (FWO).