Almost graduated? Start to explore the job market!
The KU Leuven Job Fair, March 3, 13u30-19 p.m.
What’s in for you?
- you have the opportunity to meet about 70 companies and organisations in an informal way. Click here for the list of participating companies
- experienced HR-managers inform you about employment possibilities, careers and selections procedures in their company
- you receive personal tips & tricks to improve your CV and letter of application
- you learn how to develop your entrepreneurial skills as a student
- you learn more about employment in Europe at the booth of EURES (EURopean Employment Services)
! You want to share your CV with the participating companies? This is possible! Upload your CV on LoopbaanLift.be
Several information sessions are organised during the fair, the one about ‘pursuing a PhD’ is in English:
|13u30 - 14u20 - Aula||Social statute as a young graduate||An Francier & Tine Haemhouts
Sociale en Juridische Dienst KU Leuven
|14u00 - 14u50 - 00.76||Working with a disability||Leen Buelens & Lisa Wieërs
Cel Studeren met een Functiebeperking & GTB
|14u30 - 15u20 - Aula||Over the border … working in Europa!||Geert Vermeire
|15u30 - 16u20 - Aula||Pursuing a PhD and academic career||Prof. John Creemers
KU Leuven Doctoral Schools
|16u30 - 17u20 - 00.76||LCIE: improving entrepreneurial skills||Wim Fyen & Gert Trekels
LCIE (Leuven Community for Innovation driven Entrepreneurship)
When? Tuesday, March 3, 2015 from 01:30 till 07:00 p.m.
Where? Sports hall De Nayer, SPORTKOT, Faculty of Kinesiology and Rehabilitation Sciences
Tervuursevest 101, Heverlee (Leuven)
- Three information evenings inform you about job opportunities in the non profit sector in Belgium and Flanders: education (onderwijs) , public and governmental organisations (overheid) and the social profit/sociocultural sector. Since these job opportunities belong to the local job market, these information sessions are presented in Dutch.